| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thunder Bay, On in December is very cold at -11.3 °C (11.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -16.7 °C (1.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in December is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in December is dry. A mere 39.3mm (1.5in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 8:18 long and the longest day is 8:35 long with an average length of 8:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Thunder Bay, On December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Thunder Bay, On, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Thunder Bay, On:
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 348.4 kms (216.5 miles) N
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) NW
- Dryden, On, Canada - 298.2 kms (185.3 miles) NW
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 297.7 kms (185 miles) NW
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) WNW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 301.6 kms (187.4 miles) W
- Mould Bay, Nt, Canada - 0.7 kms (0.4 miles) NNW
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 231 kms (143.6 miles) SW
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 197.4 kms (122.7 miles) SW
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 314.8 kms (195.6 miles) WSW
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 274.3 kms (170.5 miles) SW
- Spooner, Wi, Usa - 343.4 kms (213.4 miles) SW
- Armstrong, Ontario, Canada - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) N
- La Tuque, Qc, Canada - 339.1 kms (210.7 miles) E
- Marquette, Michigan, Usa - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) SSE
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 259.4 kms (161.2 miles) SSE
- Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa - 281.3 kms (174.8 miles) SSE